Ideas that become objectives
We believe in the circular economy and, in keeping with our company values, are committed to building an increasingly sustainable world and to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
We focus on:
Reducing energy consumption and waste
Creating virtuous networks with our partners
Raising people’s environmental awareness
Well ahead of our competitors in the commercial refrigeration sector, we have been working to reduce the environmental impact of our production processes and to optimise the energy consumption of our products since the early 2000s. Here is a list of our achievements:
- Certification of our Environmental Management System to ISO 14001
- Production of refrigerated displays from 96% recyclable materials
- Save more than 15% of energy with the development of the Free-Flow System
- Save up to 17% of power consumption with the application of natural CO2 coolant, a first in Korea
- Save up to 50% of power consumption with the development of a cooling pull lineup door
- Save more than 65% of power consumption with the application of Eco-Glass doors for freezers
- Save more than 10% of energy with the introduction of the auto-control solution
Not many people realise that 95% of the environmental impact of a refrigerated display during its life cycle derives from the electrical energy it consumes. That is why we are constantly finding new ways to reduce the energy consumption of our products while continuing to guarantee the highest levels of performance.